This is the best ever chocolate brownie recipe that I have eaten in years, and it originally belongs to my mom. It’s slightly fudgy and chewy at the center. But doesn’t have the feel of “not cooked enough”. It’s easy and quick to prepare, and turns out delicious every time I make it. Plus the ingredients are very easy to find, you probably already have them all. Just a warning: it’s not sugar-free, nor it is gluten-free, therefore I only make it for special occasions. If you are looking for a healthier dessert I suggest you to try another recipe. But if you don’t deal with diabetes and want to treat yourself from time to time this is THE recipe. So this post is all about the best chocolate brownie recipe you will ever need.
Best chocolate brownie recipe
- 120 gr chocolate bitter
- 75 gram butter
- 1 cup sugar white (granulated)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup flour white
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 handful crushed walnuts (optional but recommended)
- melt butter in double boiler. Add sugar and whisk for five min.
- add chocolate to double boiler until melted. Set aside until cooler.
- add eggs and stir.
- add flour gradually. Then remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- butter bottom and egdes of an approximately 20 cm x 20 cm pyrex or oven safe any container and pour double boiler mixture in it. İt will be very thin first. Don't worry will thicken when baked.
- put in 180 degree centrigrad owen for 20 min. Ready when knife test is dry.
So wasn’t this easy to make? Isnt’t it the best chocolate brownie you have ever eaten? If you have tried this recipe, please rate it in the comments part below.