This is a recipe of the ultimate healthy breakfast to me. Of course you can replace cottage cheese with whatever cheese you have at home, but the reason why I cook it with cottage cheese is because it is the lowest in fat. Also the flour used in it is the most important ingredient: rolled oats flour. In fact, the purpose of this omelette is essentially eating eggs and oat together in one meal. All the other ingredients are added to make it more colorful, and tasty. So if you feel like adding some extra you can. This egg and oats combination is so powerful, my pilates coach knows exactly which day I ate that breakfast, based on my performance. And you will not want to eat anything after it for 3 hours may be more. So this post is all about the ultimate healthy breakfast omelette that will help you be fit and I might add: change your life.
healthy breakfast omelette
- 1 egg
- cottage cheese
- ¼ bell pepper
- ⅓ tomato
- 3 tablespoon rolled oats flour
- ¼ onion
- oil or butter to grease the pan
- 2 tablespoon ground flaxseed (optional but so rich in omega 3)
- 5 twig parsley
- salt & pepper
- thinly slice onion, tomato, parsley and bell pepper
- grease the pan
- pour thinly sliced ingredients in and cook it for 5 min.
- in a small bowl combine eggs, flaxseeds, oatmeal flour and milk. Pour it on pan.
- add cheese, salt and pepper if you wish.
- when one side is cooked delicately turn the other side.
- that's it!
So please try this recipe, and tell me in the comments below if it changed your day’s performance and which ingredients you added or neglected.